Wednesday, June 29, 2005

McCants

My girlfriend moved away today, which means that we broke up. Bummer. She moved to Portland to help run a math camp, and then she is moving to Ohio State (sorry, The Ohio State University). I really like her, but that's the way things go. We knew this going into the relationship, so it wasn't a surprise. It still kind of sucks, though.

What do you think about the draft, Stephen? I'm interested in what Patrick and Bitty have to say about it, too, but I am expecting Stephen to have more thoughts about it. I like McCants, although I am a little afraid of the rumors of his attitude. Bracey Wright was a decent second round pick, too.

Still, I would have preferred that the Wolves pick Gerald Green and Ryan Gomes, the Celtics' selections just a couple of picks after each of the Wolves' picks. The Celtics had a ridiculously good draft. It will be fun living in Boston soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home